Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10

Upcoming Themes Voting


  • Total voters
    37
Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

Rly? The purple unicorn reminded me of a certain someone else '-' also a Charlie's angel
But Charlie was/is a pink unicorn so :D
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

Dw, Evil is a multicolored one

Ok, I'm done spamming! Gonna wait for the game
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

So we are supposed to show our banner of our house in the avatar? Well, in that case I better read up some stuff about my house I'm in now.^^
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

So we are supposed to show our banner of our house in the avatar? Well, in that case I better read up some stuff about my house I'm in now.^^
Yep! Be proud of your house :sexyarf
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

I was told there is nobody alive from my house, so no harm can be done to me :heh Besides I have a zombie crew :hee

[bene]:pwned[/bene]
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

My avy is kinda lame, but I have seen far worse stuff than this, so, I won't ever complain about this one.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

Hey Haku, I'm also a horsie :3 although I'm currently undressed. Fucking mobile
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

So we are supposed to show our banner of our house in the avatar? Well, in that case I better read up some stuff about my house I'm in now.^^
Yes, you have to wear it as the avatar. Background search isn't obligatory, but makes the game more fun! Your house is one of the coolest and probably the most wanted here. :)

My avy is kinda lame, but I have seen far worse stuff than this, so, I won't ever complain about this one.
I think the stallion is pretty cool. Too bad the isn't enough badass house sgilis for this many players.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

Hey Haku, I'm also a horsie :3 although I'm currently undressed. Fucking mobile
:hurr

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

@Ust

When can we expect the game to start? Approx
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

In less than an hour. :nod
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

:hurr

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

@Ust

When can we expect the game to start? Approx
Stop editing my posts, fish
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

I don't read the books and only recognize the Tully House so far.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,088
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

How could it be !! I was supposed to be Stark? :hmph

Am I really this "sweet" person ? :teehee :

 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

I think the stallion is pretty cool. Too bad the isn't enough badass house sgilis for this many players.
I like the design, but the only problem is it's reminding me of Ferrari's emblem :(
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

I was told there is nobody alive from my house, so no harm can be done to me :heh Besides I have a zombie crew :hee

[bene]:pwned[/bene]
Yeah but Oswell Whent was at the Tower of Joy


at least you got an actual house...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

How could it be !! I was supposed to be Stark? :hmph

Am I really this "sweet" person ? :teehee :
A Lannister, I know who I will vote for first now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top