Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10

Upcoming Themes Voting


  • Total voters
    37
Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
can we get a friggin' STAR WARS theme:zomg
YES YES YES

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

ya. can we create a poll, but clock it so no one can vote, keep adding until we have a fair amount, then open it for voting? does that work?
Poll can be edited manually and when we have enough candidates we open it for voting
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - Theme Nominations for 2015

What? Why are there so many options? Is multiple choice gonna be allowed?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - Theme Nominations for 2015

What? Why are there so many options? Is multiple choice gonna be allowed?
For multitple choice the poll will have to be remade
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - Theme Nominations for 2015

The show or the game? I prefer the game.
Hmm I would prefeer the show but the game is fine with me as well
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - Theme Nominations for 2015

Why is the poll closed?

---------- Post added at 06:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

Make it a multiple choice poll please.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - Theme Nominations for 2015

Hmm I would prefeer the show but the game is fine with me as well


I prefer the game.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Why is the poll closed?

---------- Post added at 06:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

Make it a multiple choice poll please.
Evil\s orders.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - Theme Nominations for 2015



I prefer the game.
Shikamaru is the bestest best :x3 But its not him :gwah
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - Theme Nominations for 2015

I want to host a Code Geass Game.

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

As long as people sign up the game will still be on right? The only problem is my reputation ruined because of my imbalanced games and the Eyeshield21 disaster.

SIGN UP NOW! :arf
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - Theme Nominations for 2015

I want Evil :pout
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - Theme Nominations for 2015

I want to host a Code Geass Game.

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

As long as people sign up the game will still be on right? The only problem is my reputation ruined because of my imbalanced games and the Eyeshield21 disaster.

SIGN UP NOW! :arf
What happened there?

I might host one next too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - Theme Nominations for 2015

What happened there?
Inactive Players wasn't killed right away, Retirement of Imperium in the game (which I shouldn't allowed XD) and it was Christmas Eve my time that phase so I wouldn't be able to continue hosting. Bad timing.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - Theme Nominations for 2015

Inactive Players wasn't killed right away, Retirement of Imperium in the game (which I shouldn't allowed XD) and it was Christmas Eve my time that phase so I wouldn't be able to continue hosting. Bad timing.
Oh I was in that one.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Wait I hosted it to the end I just found out. BWAHAHAHAAHHA.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - Theme Nominations for 2015

Oh I was in that one.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Wait I hosted it to the end I just found out. BWAHAHAHAAHHA.
Yeah. I PMed you the roles and night actions. You ended it as a draw.

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

I might host one next too.
When? What theme will you use? The winner of the poll?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - Theme Nominations for 2015

fuk multi choice. it should be single choice.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top