Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~
Too much overthinking?^^this game![]()
Too much overthinking?^^this game![]()

You're not my father!shut up son![]()

and i was not talking to youYou're not my father!![]()

Your son's dead, he cannot hear you, you Sith!and i was not talking to you![]()

I told his spirit to shut upYour son's dead, he cannot hear you, you Sith!![]()



No Imperium, Farfalla, MidoBan, Evil3ye, xi0, 3c, Hardy, Kat, niichan, Josef, F-Mouse in the current game. It's not as fun. I guess I won't sign up as well if at least 50% of these people didn't.
I think we played this one too soon after the last mafia game. People are tired.Also bene, Mazino and gnut all died early. Now I'm stuck with Joffrey, Stannis, Renly, Balon and Robb's mess.![]()

The one who has the most votelocks perhaps? But then again, that could easily happen to become a tie too.There has got to be a better way to decide ties.
wat.
its always a fuck up. the options are
-players who are online when the phase ends
-random, host tosses a coin
-double kill
---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------
why did they both die though. the last votecount showed one of them leading with 2/3 locked votes (against 1/3 locks). or is it not correct there?
demonspeed locked on haku so it was tied there as well.The one who has the most votelocks perhaps? But then again, that could easily happen to become a tie too.
I don't think he was online at that point, I ended the day phase hour and a half later than it should have ended, you guys couldn't have gotten a vote in in 25 and a half hours?What... a double lynch?
Zasz was here at the last moment, he could have voted for someone. Coin flipping is better than a double lynch IMO.