Lilia, when can we get a trustworthy list? ^.^
Like... if you wanna get more people for the game, you can check the game history and PM the ones that played more.
It is a trustworthy listu u.u
Only lawlett and Gnut didn't confirm. And Gnut will probably play, since he said nothing after I added him.
---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 AM ----------
So, lawlett, please confirm, you want out?
---------- Post added at 06:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 AM ----------
I wish Scavy and Jorped could play
Waiting for Demonspeed to sign up.
---------- Post added at 06:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 AM ----------
Mafia Game 46
15-16th August
Host: [USER]Hardy[/USER]
Theme: TBA
01 [USER]Philia[/USER]
02 [USER]g01[/USER]
03 [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]
04 [USER]TSPanda[/USER]
05 [USER]James Rye[/USER]
06 [USER]GrySun[/USER]
07 [USER]Farfalla[/USER]
08 [USER]Gnut[/USER]
09 [USER]Holt[/USER]
10 [USER]Zasz[/USER]
11 [USER]digitaldude[/USER]
Pending
01 [USER]Lovemagi[/USER]
02 [USER]Erinyes[/USER]
I should start hosting after this game.