Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I have a feeling this is gonna be a good game


Thanks for the new avy Evil
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Let's go with the FF nicknames this time.

e.g.

Xadyu = Fat Tony
CBlitz = C***y
Evil = Rebecca

etc etc
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

But what if we don't have a Nickname yet?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

No problem! We'll come up with one. ;P
 

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Ill be Chanzard
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

...Old Badass:3c
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

...Crazy Bastard...:XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

There's about two and a half hours left 'til the participants list closes, make sure to sign up now if you want to join. :amuse


You're now unable to sign up for the 11th Mafia Game.

Rules & Character updates will follow in fourteen hours, game will start in eighteen.
 
Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

kkck - you were asking why you the dark skinned thug xD well, firstly, because I have no idea how you look like irl. I kind of forgot how you were playing the the previous games >< in last one you reminded me of a confident guy, who is not afraid to open his mouth and name his suspects etc, thus a merciless drug seller character xD
Well, I guess my the game I played before the last was a quite a while ago lol. Still, I am actually a bit of an introvert (although I will speak my mind when I want too). I am also actually against something as insane as tanning and my skin is not dark at all lol.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I really hope this game works out in a good way and everyone gets happy with it :wtf


Also, Day 1 started. Welcome to Rome
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I really hope this game works out in a good way and everyone gets happy with it :wtf


Also, Day 1 started. Welcome to Rome
I hope so too I only signed up cuse you were the mod for this game and using your mod powers you could enforce some rules into people if this game goes wrong I'll never play mafia game again :o
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

If someone deliberately fucks up he or she is out of here. I'll tell you that much. :notrust
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Yeah I hope this one will be falwless
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Are the lengths of the phases still the same? Like max. 24h for days and 12 for nights?

I will have bit little time to play until wed, due to uni schedule, but going to try and be as active as possible. Just that you know it...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Yeah, 24hour day (max) and 12hr night (max).
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'm a little intimidated by Evil being in this game. He knows how we all play better than we do ourselves. :o
awww you :wub I'm so flattered!
However, I don't think I have any advantages for hosting the last games.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'm not u.u Evil is portuguese and portuguese people have a certain fame around here u.u *hugs Jorpy*
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'm not u.u Evil is portuguese and portuguese people have a certain fame around here u.u *hugs Jorpy*
All I can say is that Brazilians have a wrong perspective of Portuguese.
Only being here you would know how they trully are.

I'd say the things they say over there is actually the complete oposite of how they actually are. That goes for bad and good things :s
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

What are the good things? xD I only know about the jokes. And sure we're are overreacting ç.ç that's why they are jokes! It's the same things with the argentineans ç.ç
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

What are the good things? xD I only know about the jokes. And sure we're are overreacting ç.ç that's why they are jokes! It's the same things with the argentineans ç.ç
Let's say stuff about hospitality and being brother countries and stuff they don't see stuff that way.
But they actually are not dumb as jokes say. XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top