Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

lol i checked the thread 5mn and i already have my idea who's mafia. thats a bit obvious :p
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Yeah.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Oh Shit Blai closed the thread before i could get BBB to switch. Oh well. Don't give up, townie. And roleblocker should try stop Evil tonight, maybe we can still win if there is no night kill and no daykill...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

So did evil finally get lynched?


I TOLD YOU GUYS EVIL WAS MAFIA! YAY! TOWNIES WOOOOOOOOOOOO! stupid orgz killing me and other townies. WEEEEEEEE townies.
 
Last edited:

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'm sorry DD. Should've Believed you.

Also, we could've won if I didn't jump the gun and fuck up my accuastion of Evil.

.....
Wait? What the fu....

Oh, they counted Orgz's vote, WOOOOO!!

I TOLD YOU SO, BBB :XD
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

So did evil finally get lynched?
<hr noshade size="1">
I TOLD YOU GUYS EVIL WAS MAFIA! YAY! TOWNIES WOOOOOOOOOOOO! stupid orgz killing me and other townies. WEEEEEEEE townies.
Me? Wtf, Evil was my number one suspect since day 2, and I was one of the first to vote for kkck who was mafia. Only Townie I helped get killed was you, and I was far from the only one to vote for you. Baka!
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Well...
I tried.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

So did townies lose or what happened?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Yes, knew it but wait..I thought baka had more votes uh..
Anyway, now only one left to get rid off.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Wow, thats not ok. But whatever, just surrender my Mafia mate. any chances of winning just died.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

LOL. Evil. Nice lying skills though. Had me convinced all the way. Probably would've believed you if my investigation didn't tell otherwise...:XD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

cant wait till the new phase so i can post my thoughts about the way i think we should end this
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

What I don't understand is ... I had voted to Lynch BBB way back in day 2 before I was killed and my vote didnt count? But Orgz vote did?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I guess it was because he was killed by mafia and you weren't.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

No, it was simply a mistake. It's not happening the first time, we already had day kill, not necessarily done by host. All votes for and from the person should have been eliminated. This is the whole point in day killing, isn't it?

But there's no point in sulking now. I just feel sorry for my Mafia bro, as he has like no chances anymore.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

What is this............ I don't even..................... :bored
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

It's pretty obvious who's mafia my vote is still there even though I'm dead. Zeltrax will solve it when he comes online :lmao
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

You hope.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

The game is over, mafia wins.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top