May 31, 2011 #161 Lawl Po Bia The OMO King伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Nov 18, 2010 Messages 11,478 Reaction score 14,406 Country Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 u mafia scum
May 31, 2011 #162 BakaHaze Translator英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Apr 16, 2011 Messages 1,196 Reaction score 504 Gender Male Country Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 My only question is why the hell did channy infect me?
May 31, 2011 #163 Organizized Pirate King in the North有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Scavenger Hunter Supreme Joined Nov 5, 2007 Messages 4,334 Reaction score 22,337 Gender Male Country Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 Wha... but... how.... huh... We had won.... but now..... WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED? Channy...
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 Wha... but... how.... huh... We had won.... but now..... WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED? Channy...
May 31, 2011 #164 Channy Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Jun 11, 2010 Messages 292 Reaction score 169 Gender Male Country Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 My Bad i tarded out
May 31, 2011 #165 BBB Banana Fruits Punch SamuraiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Jul 3, 2009 Messages 6,103 Reaction score 4,043 Age 32 Gender Male Country Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 My vote is still in game so townies won. Just like Orgz vote
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 My vote is still in game so townies won. Just like Orgz vote
May 31, 2011 #166 Evil3ye Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 7,276 Reaction score 28,463 Country Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 BBB Banana said: Bad liar GB I targeted you and there was no nightkill. Vote Kill Good Boy Click to expand... There was no night kill because there've been a day kill before. And if you targeted goodboy he'd have been blocked for the day after too, and there wouldn't be a second day kill.
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 BBB Banana said: Bad liar GB I targeted you and there was no nightkill. Vote Kill Good Boy Click to expand... There was no night kill because there've been a day kill before. And if you targeted goodboy he'd have been blocked for the day after too, and there wouldn't be a second day kill.
May 31, 2011 #167 BBB Banana Fruits Punch SamuraiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Jul 3, 2009 Messages 6,103 Reaction score 4,043 Age 32 Gender Male Country Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 Maybe Blai made a mistake but I blocked him so he could never investigate Zeltrax... Anyways dead people don't talk
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 Maybe Blai made a mistake but I blocked him so he could never investigate Zeltrax... Anyways dead people don't talk
May 31, 2011 #168 Evil3ye Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 7,276 Reaction score 28,463 Country Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 You are dead too Banana. Wth digitaldude. Am I supposed to laugh or report you? so confusing
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 You are dead too Banana. Wth digitaldude. Am I supposed to laugh or report you? so confusing
Jun 6, 2011 #169 Imperium Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 31, 2007 Messages 5,221 Reaction score 10,351 Gender Hidden Country Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 Someone explain what has happened to the game? Who won? What is going on?
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 Someone explain what has happened to the game? Who won? What is going on?
Jun 6, 2011 #170 scav MH's Most Passionate Member伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Oct 25, 2010 Messages 11,919 Reaction score 10,372 Gender Hidden Country Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 who wanna host the next game? forget about the current game
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 who wanna host the next game? forget about the current game
Jun 6, 2011 #171 Channy Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Jun 11, 2010 Messages 292 Reaction score 169 Gender Male Country Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 I dont wanna host but im down for another game
Jun 6, 2011 #172 Lawl Po Bia The OMO King伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Nov 18, 2010 Messages 11,478 Reaction score 14,406 Country Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 I think current host should just reveal everyone's roles and maybe Xadyu or Blitz should host another game
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 I think current host should just reveal everyone's roles and maybe Xadyu or Blitz should host another game
Jun 6, 2011 #173 Zeltrax Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Jan 30, 2009 Messages 3,138 Reaction score 1,583 Gender Male Country Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 Wasn't blitz on a plane the last time he posted?
Jun 6, 2011 #174 Lawl Po Bia The OMO King伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Nov 18, 2010 Messages 11,478 Reaction score 14,406 Country Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 sooner or later the plane is gonna land
Jun 6, 2011 #175 Zeltrax Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Jan 30, 2009 Messages 3,138 Reaction score 1,583 Gender Male Country Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 ...or crashed yep.
Jun 6, 2011 #176 Xadyu Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Dec 8, 2008 Messages 5,316 Reaction score 13,239 Gender Hidden Country Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 I've already mentioned that I'm in for hosting a game, but since I'm mostly inactive during the weekends I refrain from doing so. I'd suggest Evil, of course. But otherwise Imperium or Cblitz could be the next host.
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 I've already mentioned that I'm in for hosting a game, but since I'm mostly inactive during the weekends I refrain from doing so. I'd suggest Evil, of course. But otherwise Imperium or Cblitz could be the next host.
Jun 6, 2011 #177 Zeltrax Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Jan 30, 2009 Messages 3,138 Reaction score 1,583 Gender Male Country Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 The previous game is a stalemate situation? I'm fine with whoever hosting.
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 The previous game is a stalemate situation? I'm fine with whoever hosting.
Jun 6, 2011 #178 Lawl Po Bia The OMO King伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Nov 18, 2010 Messages 11,478 Reaction score 14,406 Country Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 i would love to see Imp as a host. She can bring a girly touch to the game
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 i would love to see Imp as a host. She can bring a girly touch to the game
Jun 6, 2011 #179 Evil3ye Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 7,276 Reaction score 28,463 Country Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 Can host from July up, until then I'd also suggest Xadyu and Imp. CBlitz seems to be not around at the moment, or anyone seen him
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 Can host from July up, until then I'd also suggest Xadyu and Imp. CBlitz seems to be not around at the moment, or anyone seen him
Jun 6, 2011 #180 Farfalla The Witch of Drama伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 15,210 Reaction score 47,678 Gender Female Country Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 I miss Blitz ;-; He'll have to deal with a spammed PM box when he's back ;-;
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2 I miss Blitz ;-; He'll have to deal with a spammed PM box when he's back ;-;