Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Well, I'll be offline most of the time from Friday morning until Sunday night, for a game like this, that sucks, a lot. So I'll just refuse then.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I get the impression blai somehow messed up and bailed on us lol. Games should be long over....

---------- Post added June 08, 2011 at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was June 06, 2011 at 11:29 AM ----------

Seriously, is the game EVER going to end? Or should we just start another one?
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Who would be willing to host next game lol?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

i would really loved if evil was the host but i guess hes busy now, I am fine with anyone who is 100 % sure he/she can be a successful host
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

i would really loved if evil was the host but i guess hes busy now, I am fine with anyone who is 100 % sure he/she can be a successful host
Yea, point taken alright? Sorry....
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Blai, We love you.... But we are still waiting for the update :3c
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Yea I failed miserably but I don't have time to make a proper last post. Just posting from my phone between work/party/bed this week.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

PARTY?! REALLY?! OH FUCK! COME ON MAN!

This is obviously more important then you getting drunk.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

i don't get something blai, if u're busy why u don't simply ask to someone to replace u?
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Ok, I get that blai has not had time over the past few days but I can't imagine that being the case today. I checked blai's profile and he has like 12 thanked posts today and has written god knows how many posts since yesterday. You did all that but could not spare a few minutes for the game? I am on to you blai :p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Ok, I get that blai has not had time over the past few days but I can't imagine that being the case today. I checked blai's profile and he has like 12 thanked posts today and has written god knows how many posts since yesterday. You did all that but could not spare a few minutes for the game? I am on to you blai :p
Sorry for being appreciated lol. I need to go through my post history because I don't think I've written "god knows how many posts". I know I made some drunken posts before going to bed ten hours ago but before that I was barely at the computer.

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

i don't get something blai, if u're busy why u don't simply ask to someone to replace u?

Because the game is over, hence why I closed the thread. I just have to write a post about it.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Games is over? WRITE THE POST DAMN IT! We don't even need a story, just put it out of its missery!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Games is over? WRITE THE POST DAMN IT! We don't even need a story, just put it out of its missery!
Sorry, deliberate torture. I'll end it now. :p
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Oh the tension is really, really killing me...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

:lmao
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Sorry, deliberate torture. I'll end it now. :p
i bet his NOW imply at least 1 week :lmao

[sizept=1]u didn't figure out yet? he's just lazy. just forget the results[/sizept]
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

i bet his NOW imply at least 1 week :lmao

[sizept=1]u didn't figure out yet? he's just lazy. just forget the results[/sizept]
i think u just hit a bullseye
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Seriously, WTH.... I guess this is consistent with the rest of the game though.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

honestly we should just move on! Baka can reveal his role as a mafia alrdy so we can start anew
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top