Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Lol GB, do you suggest I quote my MOd PM's :XD

---------- Post added June 13, 2011 at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was June 11, 2011 at 01:15 PM ----------

>.> Blai if you have time to post on the Handwritten thread...WHY NO UPDATE MAFIA GAME!!!!!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Man, stop bullying him. He said the game is over. Better start gathering for new one if theres still the wish to...

GAME 12 (?)
01. [user]BakaHaze[/user]

:3c
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

oh u gonna host? :zomg
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

whats with the zomg smiley? :XD
Actually no, unless you want to start like 10th July :rolleyes:
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

:lmao
i'll let bakahaze play the game 12 alone then :p
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Im sure this will make BakaHaze a very sad sad panda :(
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

nah, if he play alone, he will be the host, the mafia, the townie and the 3rd party at same time :zomg. It's awesome, right?
thank to us, he will be able to play all roles ;)
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'm fine with july 17th tho.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I sit this one out.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I don't mind playing this next game.

But I still want that declaration from Blai that we won! :XD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

So you were mafia??
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Wait, mafia won that?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I don't know, Blai is the worst host in this game, he should be banned forever!! AND EVER!
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I don't really care now :oh
But I think some things were messed up .
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Oh well, we should forgive him. I don't really want a story now, I just want that final result revealing stage...>.>

I mean, I don't really want to go into the next round of mafia with a reputation of a liar...

Whatevs' I'm in for the next game, whenever it is.

And if there's really, really nobody willing to host, I can do it (It's can't be that hard right :derp)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

We won.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Yeah, that's about right. Woo! :XD
But We won with just 1 person; Channy; alive...

Thanks Blai.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Kdowns will play I guess xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top