Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

A Harry Potter theme would do honors to its now final movie and end of a legendary series! both in the big screen and paper format =3
can u not discuss harry feckin potter in mafia thread.

On the other note, i am out =( I have never seen something so lame. I fu people have brains you whom to vote next day
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

jess you been the dectective huh? Long time I seen such stupid approch lol.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

jess you been the dectective huh? Long time I seen such stupid approch lol.
lol what i was supposed to do? noone wanted to random vote..... i mean its 1sr round c'mon feckin people....
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

jess you been the dectective huh? Long time I seen such stupid approch lol.
Can't help but agree.
Important role is gone in the first role, like uh, the most important one ?
You could have said something to save yourself gb :crying
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

That means next time someone vote first, we can kill him 'cause if he's smart he won't have an important role so he can keep the important ones safe? ;-;
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I suggested a Naruto theme, but ppl lke scav boycotted it lol

Also, I gotta say, I find the editing of the voting of scav very confusing. I think it be better if you just repost the results instead of edit older posts with recent votes.
I gotta agree with this scav. Please repost stuff instead of editing everything
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

lol wtf Why didn't you say anything G_B

At least would give room for people to switch votes or something...
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

lol wtf Why didn't you say anything G_B

At least would give room for people to switch votes or something...
i have nothin to say when u people dont even make any sense with voting for me. Doesnt matter whether i was important or not. I mean seriously .
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Well I guess for day 1 vothing was random to the extreme huh? since its the first time i play i stll haver to get used to the game :s
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Well I guess for day 1 vothing was random to the extreme huh? since its the first time i play i stll haver to get used to the game :s
day 1 voting is always random... thats common sense

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

ust welcome to the fail after life
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Ust is really the most unlucky bulletproof :lmao
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I didn't know it was possible to die like that.
Always thought bulletproof will be the last one standing in every game :lmao
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

well the bulletproof can be lynched the day or be killed by the insane doc.
he's only protected from the attack of the mafia and the third party the night.
 

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Damn I'm dead the first night which sucks cause i hadn't used my day kill yet
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

day 1 voting is always random... thats common sense
True but since I'm new I guess i had to like learn it on the battlefield if you know what I mean =]
Wonder what will happen now ><
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Ugh yeah it's turning out pretty bad and nobody's bothere posting.
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Yeah well lets hope the game will get livelier in a few days or so? I mean till now no ones coming to post much
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Yeah well lets hope the game will get livelier in a few days or so? I mean till now no ones coming to post much
it wont. Mafia killed Ust and u lynched me. And i have already wall of texts ready for posting next day=(
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

it wont. Mafia killed Ust and u lynched me. And i have already wall of texts ready for posting next day=(
It wasnt me alone! :crying but sorry :blink i is stupid cub dragon ><
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top