Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

lool
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

What you mean with "not that bad"? The physical world is alrdy all wrong! THEY LOST MY BODY ò.Ó I WONT EVEN GET A FUNERAL!
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

OKAY,
WHERE'S THE TOMBSTONE, PEOPLE!! :yelling
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Zeltrax you make it. ^^
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

No worries farfalla we'll find you somehow ^^ or we can have those fired dinghy funerals in her memory =D

G_B still angry at em :gwah i had a but hunch but why am i blamed only? *pouts* sorry anywho
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

g_b is furious. Lol u people its day 4 and i have yet to see a sensable argument
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'm really sorry scav I was at school all day; I was on all night but nobody even said anything and the day was all over by the time I came home today (nearly 4 pm now.)
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Worst game ever.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Well we had a lotta people who had no idea what they were doing, and a lotta people afk and yeah...
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Im starting to hate my instinct -.-" ugh
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

sorry townies, I couldn't post and you ended up with -1.
I have a lot of problems right now, I hope I can start posting in MH soon.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

WOW townies sucked this game...
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Sorry, dudes.

I had been so focused this week on organizing an event of International Relations here in my university that I completely forgot about the game. I wouldn't have time to spend playing, though. I thought it would be different than it was.

Again, sorry for not having contributed to the game.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

That's ok. Looks like it was a fluke of a bad game. It happened too fast and I was really confused (obviously). @~@
Not a good impression for my first game, but I actually had a lot of fun still.

So whenever there's another game, I'd like to play again.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

hopefully blitz will host :cheez
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top