Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2
i am in
i am in
Im in too - ^^
I'm out if we start before 2nd of September as I have hazing/kick-off for the entire next week which means I'll be drunk 18 hours a day.
i am in
GAME 17I'll play. The more the merrier! And I would be ok with it if we pushed the date to September 3rd so that blai could join in.
.
Wat.What my lover from another mother said. :3
.....
Wat.
I'm out if we start before 2nd of September as I have hazing/kick-off for the entire next week which means I'll be drunk 18 hours a day.
And I would be ok with it if we pushed the date to September 3rd so that blai could join in.
Hahaha. So blunt.Starting, ~ Aug 31st

.log in from your mobile if you have to and join us son.I'm in the same seat as Uste.. Don't have a lot of spare time during the weeks now. But I wannaaaaaaaaa!


Wait what? Is it tomorrow or 31st? Because if it starts tomorrow I just might have time to be decently active.Don't cry. We start on monday.