Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I drank some Palm earlier; it's a pretty neutral beer.

I miss Deutschland. Ah, the beer there is just amazing.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Palm is awful....



Anyways, offtopic >_>
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Palm is awful....



Anyways, offtopic >_>
I didn't say that it was good or anything, just that it wasn't utter shit like most of the American stuff you can find. The point is that beer's been ruined for me even more than before after I lived in Germany.

Back to the point of the Mafia game. You said Monday, okay.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Not all American beer is shit. Only the adjunct lagers. Also, Belgian beer is better, but yeah




MONDAY :arf
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Not all American beer is shit. Only the adjunct lagers. Also, Belgian beer is better, but yeah




MONDAY :arf
I think that the vast majority of American stuff is shit though.

Perhaps Tuesday. You'll still be hungover on Monday.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

The vast majority of mass-marketed beers yes. Doesn't mean they're not drinkable.



Why would I be hungover...this makes no sense.


Anyways, did he ever say anything about a theme?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

The vast majority of mass-marketed beers yes. Doesn't mean they're not drinkable.



Why would I be hungover...this makes no sense.


Anyways, did he ever say anything about a theme?
I'd rather not drink shit if I can help it though.

I don't know. It's something to say...

No, I've yet to see anything posted about a theme.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I've had one pint since the first week in July. So, not true.
LIES
You're still a traitor

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

Ever had a caipirinha?
*-* I'll never vote for you now
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

LIES
You're still a traitor

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

*-* I'll never vote for you now
When I was in Germany, I went to a Brazilian bar a bunch of times with some Brazilian friends. It was legendary. They did say that the ones you could get there didn't compare at all to what they'd gotten in Brazil and/or their parents/grandparents made. I want to go to Brazil and have an actual one.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

So when does this start??
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I think I wanna play play.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Oh cmon, so much spam...

I think I wanna play play.
GAME 17
01 [user]Blai[/user]
02 [user]digitaldude[/user]
03 [user]thornofcarrion[/user]
04 [user]BBB Banana[/user]
05 [user]Imperium[/user]
06 [user]Farfalla[/user]
07 [user]xi0[/user]
08 [user]Charlie[/user]
09 [user]lawlett-kun[/user]
10 [user]Naomidee[/user]
11 [user]Tatasugoi[/user]
12 [user]kdowns[/user]
13 [user]Ustegius[/user]
14 [user]sakura-aneki[/user]
15 [user]FrostyMouse[/user]
16 [user]naruto-niichan[/user]
17 [user]Adorien[/user]

Starting, late Sept 2nd/early 3rd


Sherlock theme ehm... any suggestions on how it should look like?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Can I be Robert Downey Jr, Evil? :zomg

And wow 17 people! This is going to be a great game.!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

God damnit this game better be good...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'm sure it has something to do with her being BI?
I think my brain just melted...

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

Oh you mean crossdressing...right
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top