Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,051
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I think my brain just melted...

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

Oh you mean crossdressing...right
:nrr
Sometimes... you can't find the right words...:fail
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Application Deadline... soon we start. :vbunny


GAME 17
01 [user]Blai[/user]
02 [user]digitaldude[/user]
03 [user]thornofcarrion[/user]
04 [user]BBB Banana[/user]
05 [user]Imperium[/user]
06 [user]Farfalla[/user]
07 [user]xi0[/user]
08 [user]Charlie[/user]
09 [user]lawlett-kun[/user]
10 [user]Naomidee[/user]
11 [user]Tatasugoi[/user]
12 [user]kdowns[/user]
13 [user]Ustegius[/user]
14 [user]sakura-aneki[/user]
15 [user]FrostyMouse[/user]
16 [user]naruto-niichan[/user]
17 [user]Adorien[/user]
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Unexpectedly, I have to go to my grandparents tomorrow morning. My granny is not feeling good. She lives a good 3 hour drive from my home. I will be back round about 2000 hours. I hope there will be time for me to participate. Once again, this is totally unexpected and we just got a call.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Around 2000 hours? What does that mean?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

20:00 hours maybe?

I think he means he might miss the start if you are doing it tonight or tomorrow morning.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Yeah, sorry typo 20:00 hours or 8 PM according to +4 GMT.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Haha no, but I use this format at office so its kind of a habit now and I am accustomed to the format.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Pakistani army... we found the bomb! D:

Kidding xD Cool! So it wasn't a typo >O

[toc]Something like that. I can't say more otherwise I have to dispose you off :cookiestare.
I meant, I forget to add ":" :derp
[/toc]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

That wasn't funny farfalla! WE FOUND THE DRUGZ BRAZIL ARMY!
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Aww. And I thought there was someone who I could share war stories with.
 

Ryonix

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 26, 2012
Messages
26
Reaction score
40
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Is this still going? If it is, I'd like to participate. :D
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Is 24hour clock not common in Brazil?
Not without the ":" o.o

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

That wasn't funny farfalla! WE FOUND THE DRUGZ BRAZIL ARMY!
D: that's why I keep bringing brazilians to this, so you guys can suspect other people D:

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Is this still going? If it is, I'd like to participate. :D
Yup! Join us^^
 

Ryonix

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 26, 2012
Messages
26
Reaction score
40
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

So uh, is there a game going on right now? Sorry I'm just really confused. xD
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

No, not at the moment, but the new one is gonna start very soon.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Evil said it starts today at night.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'm already done with everything, sorry. You may sign up for Game 18 though.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

NOOOOOOOOOO poor ryonix...
 

Ryonix

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 26, 2012
Messages
26
Reaction score
40
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

No, not at the moment, but the new one is gonna start very soon.
I'm already done with everything, sorry. You may sign up for Game 18 though.
Oh it's okay, I don't really understand the game that much so I'll just be spectating for this round and gonna try to figure out how it works. :) And yes, I will sign up for game 18.

NOOOOOOOOOO poor ryonix...
Haha yeaah. If you're participating, I wish you the best of luck!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top