Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

omg at that gif!

and no wizz he meant buttercup suits me :3
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

GHOSTS AND REPLIES TO GHOSTS KILLED!

Mission accomplished:noworry
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

My post :gwah

could you send me a copy I don't wanna search for the quotes again.

(It was a honest mistake since I'm reading both threads in tabs next to each other)
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

That's a start. Now ban them. :heh
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Has everyone decided to go full retard? What the hell happened to both threads in the past couple of hours...Consistent abuse from dead members should include banning from future games. Its ridiculous.

People should be trying to find a solution to the gridlock. In any case the solution used should become precedent for future games.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Has everyone decided to go full retard? What the hell happened to both threads in the past couple of hours...Consistent abuse from dead members should include banning from future games. Its ridiculous.

People should be trying to find a solution to the gridlock. In any case the solution used should become precedent for future games.
Boss,

DD, said I can post here.

I was going to post an image of 'Why so Serious', but that would be crossing the line, so I'm shutting my trap for now.

I'd like to discuss the game too, but that would be unfair to the last mafia don't you think..
Unless I start saying things like 'kdowns would be so disappointed'
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

delete wizz's post It's obviously spam.


Aaannnd bene I hate you for deleting my posts.
And gary too just in case

and now I want to know who bene suspects is the last mafia.
and then go to sleep
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

No sakura. I cannot quote my orignal rule post for this thread, but this it:

This thread is strictly for announcing your participation and discussing the games rules
There is a reason it says discussion at the top. If your post isnt regarding one of those two it really shouldnt be in here. That is why they are being rightfully deleted. Post it in the win thread.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

delete wizz's post It's obviously spam.
I'm leaving it so that his last line about shutting up for now to be used as reference
and now I want to know who bene suspects is the last mafia.
and then go to sleep
I will tell you after the game ends...



Anyways...this thread is mainly about the rules of the game...so I would like to suggest that in the next game we should know what roles have been assigned...just the roles themselves, not the number and not to whom...otherwise I think most of the lynching will be based on groundless suspicions or just luck/unluck
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I announce my participation in the next game in the hope I'll get to be a townie next time.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I'm leaving it so that his last line about shutting up for now to be used as reference

Anyways...this thread is mainly about the rules of the game...so I would like to suggest that in the next game we should know what roles have been assigned...just the roles themselves, not the number and not to whom...otherwise I think most of the lynching will be based on groundless suspicions or just luck/unluck
About knowing the roles dd said it's against the rules I already asked him (twice) (while still 'alive)(was curious)
(by shut up meant spam)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

It's not against the rules, it's up to the host to divulge is or not.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

About knowing the roles dd said it's against the rules I already asked him (twice) (while still 'alive)(was curious)
We could always change the rules for the next games...I'm fine with the current rules as well, but I just suggested this to eliminate the chance from this game a bit more...
(by shut up meant spam)
Yeah, I know, I meant that too:p
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

It's not against the rules, it's up to the host to divulge is or not.
It's against the rules in the only game of mafia I've ever played by my experience it's 100% of the time against the rules :D
But ok, thanks :)
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Like seriously? I was sick and couldn't get out of bed.......

Getting killed after one day of absence sucks!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

should of said that.... i saw ur posting in win thread.not buying it :notrust
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top