Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Well, I'm happy you enjoyed the show. At some times I just got so frustrated though, and ruined myself the mood for whole evening!
You take it too seriously!

I had the same sensation last game too. We were discussing a solution to this with xi0 then. He just "forgot". ^^
Don't quote it...I did :yelling

Next time I think I'll give temporary delete/lock/move powers for the host, but they can't abuse that shit
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,658
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

No way xio, you can't give me powers with my record!!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

well sakura and wizzard were disturbing.Especially wizzard i always felt like he is giving me some clues :sweat
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

No way xio, you can't give me powers with my record!!
Why not? I can tweak it some so you guys aren't full mods.

I'll talk to Miyagi, I might even be able to do it per thread. If not, I can always give the mafia game it's only sub forum here.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

You was the most asshole of a player! Not me! And you lied to us! :SOON
But I promise you that we are going to defeat mafia in the next day. :rolleyes:
he lied so he won't be targeted by mafia...since the role was bulletproof



so who was the last mafia?

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

why was i disturbing?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,658
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

It was niichan you can post in the game thread btw.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

no thanks.

Mkay so my second suspect after all... Will never doubt my choices again even if the first ones are wrong.

anyway , was just curious/
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

What about a dictators theme? Everyone is a famous dictator from history. Maybe relate it to their personalities.

Evil = Stalin
Farfalla = Hitler
etc

:derp
:-_-



9/10 to Gary after you complained so much about him during the game??
You're such an ass licker, Germy >(
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I ghosted only once >.> (the 2nd time was an accident)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

:-_-



9/10 to Gary after you complained so much about him during the game??
You're such an ass licker, Germy >(
I don't remember him complaining about me, he just wanted to kill me the most until the last two days or so.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I don't remember him complaining about me, he just wanted to kill me the most until the last two days or so.
'Cause he said you were failing at explaining your Niichii thing and then that you were random with Wizzard.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,658
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

This is for discussion mafia game in general not specific games, fools!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

It was a general discussion about how awesome I am, and then Nana did that. Not my fault !
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

So can we Mafia again soon?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Oh yes plz :gaw
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I want to be part of this game... :poke
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top