bugzee 



PLOT!?...that sort of gets lost after the first day. Just come up with something generic, me wants avatars.Ehhh, about the Bleach thing... I just can't think of a plot. It might be just a mafia-murderer themed game again...
It's randomized so there's no point in doing that eitherBuuuuuut... do you rather want avatars of the popular Bleach figures or something like modified roles, such as Retsu as Doctor or something...
I can't think of a way to connect that both.
... well, okay. Then I'll make sure to build in some Kido-health- or investigation-kits something..Very interesting.So digital gets like a Hitsugaya avatar and secretly he is a Doctor?... well, okay. Then I'll make sure to build in some Kido-health- or investigation-kits something..
Even more interesting!Hitsugaya has been shikai attacked by 6 players. (Unohana, Zaraki, Yamamoto, Ichigo, Rukia, Renji) and bankai attacked by 3 (Shunsui, Sui Feng, Mayuri)
Hitsugaya has been killed by the majority of the Gotei 13 attacks. D:
It's developing. ^^

