why thank you 




staaahpI always thought Charlotte's attacks were the epitome of sexy. There's two types of sexy. Sexy and sexy, and Charlotte has both.

my herpes ability, only works when kaiten is around. I mean you of all people should know this the bestDon't fall for him Nuno, he's said to have herpes.
Evil shut the fuck up. You know that was posted before I was even modkilled at all. That was the link to the discussion I was telling you about. So stop trying to start malicious shit.Yeah, and we have a vengeful ex-mafia too it seems.
![]()
What do?![]()
Relaunching the game mebe?
It's exactly that. Other than that I guess it was just random.You know, I've made the suggestion a few pages back that we should start with a Night phase, not a Day phase; Farf argued against me, and in the end, for this game, she ended up being right, as the 25% chance of lynching a mafia member on the first Day phase worked out. It's completely unlucky with what happened to you, but people are usually just lynched due to hatred or biases or something. I can't see any specific reason why people would go after you, other than the comment (usually people read all of the relevant information BEFORE posting, which, in your case, would've prevented people from ganging up on you), unless Gary has something against you.
The reaction played a part too. The game is about gauging responses from people who are prodded. I mean, I didn't intend to run a hatetrain on Blai like this and expected that I might change my vote eventually since at the time most people were voting for noobs or people about to be hostkilled. When people wised-up and stopped doing that, they saw some things on their own and voted for blai as well. Changing my vote at that point wouldn't of mattered, would only look weird for me, and by luck I was right anyway.When you reacted as a victim, using a lot of sad/crying emotes (like ;_; and >.<) and making us pitty you (like Gary did), you made me think of Ust some games ago. I think it was his first game, and we ended up backing off from him 'cause of that. And you never answered why you lied about reading everything twice xD As I said, I didn't feel like I could trust you after that.
Just use http://pixlr.com next time. No logos.XD Ikr! It would ruin the proportions!
I think I know what happened. I used a site to add that frame (the black and bloody one, I forgot I didn't use the regular stroke) and I had to adjust the file in that site (since the frame was bigger), print screen it (otherwise, the site would add a logo over the avy) and then finish it on my photoshop. I prolly did screw up somewhere between those steps. Oooopsie~ XD
now that we know that blai and kd were mafia and they were arrancarsits safe to assume that the remaining mafias are also arrancars!


I'm aware of all thatDude, Gary. In your PM you have a 154x154 avatar that is not blurry. All you need to do is open it in paint or something like that, resize it to 150x150 and save... The text only gets blurry because we all uploaded 154x154 avatars to MH, and our wonderful system then says "this file is too big, I'm reducing its size and quality even though I only need to reduce the size!"

True that. But since this is a small edit, only 4px, it's no biggie really. It's mostly detectable in the small "20th Mafia Game" text. And yes, MH's automated system destroys an image if it exceeds the limit in any way. My avatars usually end up above 50kb with 150x150 if I save them in max quality, so I always need to save it in lesser quality (which really is almost undetectable) to ensure MH won't chop my avatars to pieces.I'm aware of all that
It only makes it slightly better (it might depend on each avatar), since I guess the automated system hacks the shit out of the image quality compared to doing it manually. Whenever you resize an image with typsetting the text becomes blurrier. There's no way around that really.
I did it through pixlr.com and Paint. Paint is better, but it's still blurry compared to the original.
