The only thing I can say for certain, and correct me if I'm wrong is that KD can't be either sane nor insane doctor...or at least the possibility of being insane is really low...the mafia knows whom the target is so they cover it up as well...if the kill is KD's kill as an insane doctor, then it's a huge stretch to say that the janitor picked the same name as well...
So KD is either mafia, or a naive doctor...
What bugs me though is shin's behaviour...not only he forced me to break the tie, although it's funny that only I felt that the tie is wrong(I did expect others to change their votes

), but he did so nonchalantly(reading the pages is boring?), without even thinking of the consequences of a double townie kill...because that was the biggest risk...if Mazino is townie as well, then this night would've been a disaster...
If he is a mafia, then this hold shtick gets another meaning entirely, and not to mention that it strengthens the suspicion around me, for being the only to change the vote...
He is inactive and he managed to even be more suspicious than wizzard ever was lol...and it certainly passed over both niichan and mazino who are on the top of my list as well...