Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Hey, Evil, I'm curious. Why'd you go with the screwy Viz tls of character names as opposed to the names that we're more used to, such as Rudobon becoming Rudbornn? I'm not even going to comment on what you did with Wonderweiss.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Ehhh, actually no, Rudbornn is the official name from the character book, iirc. I had them all by the official names, even if some seemed weird to be, like the double consonants in like Rudbornn oder Findorr, but that's the way Kubo doing it so yeah. I changed some pics several times though, and some names got alter because of that. I wasn't feeling like looking them up again and again. And yeah, when Farfalla was adding the text, some minor typo mistakes came in too :XD, so yeah, the names are kinda not uniform... hmm... sorry. :sweat
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
This was the most ridiculous fucking game I've ever been a part of. Yes, I was Mafia but I honest to God had NO idea that there were two mafias and it was a honest non-partial curious question that at the end made me die. I didn't know if there was one or two Mafias, if there were none or two sleepers. I did fucking not know and me asking made me votekilled, that's just a fucking ridiculous joke. Ok I was voted but I did NOT fucking slip up as a mafia and the voting was just a ridiculous fucking excuse of a voting.

Fuck you all, I didn't do any kind of strategy or do anything. Second time I checked the thread I asked if there were two mafias and everyone was like "omg you should've known"... That was ridiculous.

Ok, I was voted out, but it was because of an honest fucking question in my second post of the game. I haven't even settled down in my role as a mafia. Fuck you all.

lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Why you pick these guys? We could have had all sorts of cool minor charaxters!!

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

This was the most ridiculous fucking game I've ever been a part of. Yes, I was Mafia but I honest to God had NO idea that there were two mafias and it was a honest non-partial curious question that at the end made me die. I didn't know if there was one or two Mafias, if there were none or two sleepers. I did fucking not know and me asking made me votekilled, that's just a fucking ridiculous joke. Ok I was voted but I did NOT fucking slip up as a mafia and the voting was just a ridiculous fucking excuse of a voting.

Fuck you all, I didn't do any kind of strategy or do anything. Second time I checked the thread I asked if there were two mafias and everyone was like "omg you should've known"... That was ridiculous.

Ok, I was voted out, but it was because of an honest fucking question in my second post of the game. I haven't even settled down in my role as a mafia. Fuck you all.

lol
Umad?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
You're really fucking lucky I wasn't a townie because that was honestly REALLY bad fucking play from your part towies, you're just lucky. :|

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Not that I was voted out, but on the basis of it, yeah. It was really unjustified and of course I'm mad I'm out of the game on day fucking one.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
This was the most ridiculous fucking game I've ever been a part of. Yes, I was Mafia but I honest to God had NO idea that there were two mafias and it was a honest non-partial curious question that at the end made me die. I didn't know if there was one or two Mafias, if there were none or two sleepers. I did fucking not know and me asking made me votekilled, that's just a fucking ridiculous joke. Ok I was voted but I did NOT fucking slip up as a mafia and the voting was just a ridiculous fucking excuse of a voting.

Fuck you all, I didn't do any kind of strategy or do anything. Second time I checked the thread I asked if there were two mafias and everyone was like "omg you should've known"... That was ridiculous.

Ok, I was voted out, but it was because of an honest fucking question in my second post of the game. I haven't even settled down in my role as a mafia. Fuck you all.

lol
Reading Evil's rules would have taken less time that typing fuck so many times :XD
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
You're really fucking lucky I wasn't a townie because that was honestly REALLY bad fucking play from your part towies, you're just lucky. :|
Nah brah, I can just smell you out. :cheez
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Why you pick these guys? We could have had all sorts of cool minor charaxters!!
Ehhh... I kinda head that one story in mind from the very beginning. I just haven't had time to write it all out properly, so it doesn't seem like it.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Nah brah, I can just smell you out. :cheez
lol so if i was townie you'd be like "nah guys its cool hes a townie hes allowed to not know" lol k
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
You're really fucking lucky I wasn't a townie because that was honestly REALLY bad fucking play from your part towies, you're just lucky. :|
You know, I've made the suggestion a few pages back that we should start with a Night phase, not a Day phase; Farf argued against me, and in the end, for this game, she ended up being right, as the 25% chance of lynching a mafia member on the first Day phase worked out. It's completely unlucky with what happened to you, but people are usually just lynched due to hatred or biases or something. I can't see any specific reason why people would go after you, other than the comment (usually people read all of the relevant information BEFORE posting, which, in your case, would've prevented people from ganging up on you), unless Gary has something against you.

Not that I was voted out, but on the basis of it, yeah. It was really unjustified and of course I'm mad I'm out of the game on day fucking one.
Relax, Blai. Usually people are lynched on the first day for completely non-game related reasons, so...

Anyway, there's always the next game. Of course it's annoying (especially if it's online Mafia) to lose on the first day as there's usually a long time until you get to play again, but it happens.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
This was the most ridiculous fucking game I've ever been a part of. Yes, I was Mafia but I honest to God had NO idea that there were two mafias and it was a honest non-partial curious question that at the end made me die. I didn't know if there was one or two Mafias, if there were none or two sleepers. I did fucking not know and me asking made me votekilled, that's just a fucking ridiculous joke. Ok I was voted but I did NOT fucking slip up as a mafia and the voting was just a ridiculous fucking excuse of a voting.

Fuck you all, I didn't do any kind of strategy or do anything. Second time I checked the thread I asked if there were two mafias and everyone was like "omg you should've known"... That was ridiculous.

Ok, I was voted out, but it was because of an honest fucking question in my second post of the game. I haven't even settled down in my role as a mafia. Fuck you all.

lol
You did slip up as mafia though...you didn't answer our questions about why you did you choose Nuno first in that edited post...of course you edited for some reason that we accepted, but the questions was still there...the safe assumption would've been that Nuno was suspicious for you for some reason, but then after a little while you posted a list with people whom you consider suspicious and Nuno wasn't there...

I think that was a pretty big slip and it would've been mentioned if we would've had anything close to a tie...but we didn't so it was okay this way as well:D
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Wasn't his reason to "even the count more out"? IIRC I wasn't many votes behind him, so I was probably the closest to taking the #1 spot *shrug*

I got to say it's unfortunate for you Adam. I thought it was strategy to fake innocence that went horribly wrong, but that it was actually legit surprises me.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
You did slip up as mafia though...you didn't answer our questions about why you did you choose Nuno first in that edited post...of course you edited for some reason that we accepted, but the questions was still there...the safe assumption would've been that Nuno was suspicious for you for some reason, but then after a little while you posted a list with people whom you consider suspicious and Nuno wasn't there...

I think that was a pretty big slip and it would've been mentioned if we would've had anything close to a tie...but we didn't so it was okay this way as well:D
uh LOL I voted Nuno because I wanted to even it out, then the votes changed and I had to switch...

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

I got to say it's unfortunate for you Adam. I thought it was strategy to fake innocence that went horribly wrong, but that it was actually legit surprises me.
It was legit. I had no plan behind it, I was just honestly curious and well, curiosity kiled the cat I guess...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I think Farfalla had a lot of input in certain spelling errors. :heh
SHUDDUP Ç.Ç :modsmack
I only changed Wonderwuss! And DD likes it u.u

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Ehhh, actually no, Rudbornn is the official name from the character book, iirc. I had them all by the official names, even if some seemed weird to be, like the double consonants in like Rudbornn oder Findorr, but that's the way Kubo doing it so yeah. I changed some pics several times though, and some names got alter because of that. I wasn't feeling like looking them up again and again. And yeah, when Farfalla was adding the text, some minor typo mistakes came in too :XD, so yeah, the names are kinda not uniform... hmm... sorry. :sweat
ONLY WONDERWUSS Ç.Ç And that was intentional u.u I was hoping that GB would get that avy.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I think in Arctigor's avatar you wrote a K instead of R too. ^^

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

So you basically screwed both of the Roma brother. :cookiehand
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
When you reacted as a victim, using a lot of sad/crying emotes (like ;_; and >.<) and making us pitty you (like Gary did), you made me think of Ust some games ago. I think it was his first game, and we ended up backing off from him 'cause of that. And you never answered why you lied about reading everything twice xD As I said, I didn't feel like I could trust you after that.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

I think in Arctigor's avatar you wrote a K instead of R too. ^^

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

So you basically screwed both of the Roma brother. :cookiehand
Those gypsies can't read anyway!
(but seriously, his avy says "Nirgge". Isn't that that guy's name? You just can't read as well ò.ó)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top