JUST FINISH IT, I WANNA KNOW D:

JUST FINISH IT, I WANNA KNOW D:

my ex gf was brazilianHow so?![]()

Really that's interestring. But she said Latinos which is a male word. Female would be Latinamy ex gf was brazilian![]()

such a slip up mazpchinReally that's interestring. But she said Latinos which is a male word. Female would be Latina
![]()
i thought she and mido were meant with lame,so my intention was to defend her not him ^^Really that's interestring. But she said Latinos which is a male word. Female would be Latina
![]()
Plurals are in the masculine form though, so...Really that's interestring. But she said Latinos which is a male word. Female would be Latina
![]()

I'm the worst gf ever for liking that post, lol.

why ?wouldnt change anytihng would it ?I don't want to close before everyone has voted though.![]()
You could have stayed quiet about that he might have revealed some of his experiencesPlurals are in the masculine form though, so...

[movel]I don't want to close before everyone has voted though.![]()
but then u would have been revealed tooYou could have stayed quiet about that he might have revealed some of his experiences![]()


So...No, that's not fair. Day phase is the only time when townies can communicate. Cutting that time gives Mafia an advantage.
Yeah, it ended today, I have a complete chaos in my apartment and my heart keeps beating fast because I think that I've probably lost something u.uGood, and you? Is your 4 days birthday bash over now?