Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
not just you...we have 2 more inactives which is just freakin annoying
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
this is my second time playing and both games were pretty much the same ,people started to rant towards the end
how much fun did you have playing those 18 games ?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
hmm from my xp the games are better around the end compared to the first 1-2 days.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
not just you...we have 2 more inactives which is just freakin annoying
Mmmm in my defense, I thought that when I confessed I was a regular townie you wouldn't need me that much.

hmm from my xp the games are better around the end compared to the first 1-2 days.
Again, I'm liking this game :XD
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I almost posted in the supposedly locked thread :fail I need to sleep ...

Hardy will ya sign up for the next one?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I almost posted in the supposedly locked thread :fail I need to sleep ...

Hardy will ya sign up for the next one?
If they let me, hell yeah!
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Why wouldn't they let us in..?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Why wouldn't they let us in..?
You : no problem.

Me: I think I've only made like 3 or 4 posts in the last 2 day phases u.u
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
You : no problem.

Me: I think I've only made like 3 or 4 posts in the last 2 day phases u.u
And I think I made too much :lmao
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
well nothings wrong with my 295 posts...
Dunno bout the rest.

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

I just tl;dr it :rofl
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Faust is a little bit too super inactive though. He's made only 20 posts in the other thread. That's not much. Where's that dude?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
scav made 6 in 3 days.. (or was it 2)

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

@Evil, an fyi I PMed Hardy asking about his MZ thread.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
evil why you hesitate to hostkill now? the you while hostkillin is the most sexy thing

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

how much time left?Wizzard?anyone?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I don't know in which thread to do the updates. If we merge them later, which OP will be adopted?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I don't know in which thread to do the updates. If we merge them later, which OP will be adopted?
I'm not sure I understand your question :notsure

On a side note, this game was so funny since I died in the fucking second night. Thanks dudes!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I'm not sure I understand your question :notsure

On a side note, this game was so funny since I died in the fucking second night. Thanks dudes!
After the end of the game...you'll find out who killed you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top