Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!
I'm never soft with laulee-poo
I'm never soft with laulee-poo


Oh, yes you areI'm never soft with laulee-poo![]()

You don't even know what I'm talking about, bishOh, yes you are![]()

"Bish"? Sounds like someone is influencing you, no?You don't even know what I'm talking about, bish![]()

Too much rap music."Bish"? Sounds like someone is influencing you, no?![]()

Now thats a problem for me.I'm never soft with laulee-poo![]()
Now thats a problem for me.

huehuehuehuePlease...man I can't wait to kill you

But that isn't funny at all!There used to be a time where people would always lynch AI first, just for the lulz ç.ç
Maybe we'll find someone to wear his crown now? ç.ç
Ladies First?There used to be a time where people would always lynch AI first, just for the lulz ç.ç
Maybe we'll find someone to wear his crown now? ç.ç


Nothing wrong with infecting the same targetIf she keeps abusing "ç.ç" when it isn't necessary, and after infecting me two nights in a row I wouldn't be opposed![]()
Okay, that one makes sense
