if it's gonna be a one piece theme next I ain't playin'One Piece: rubber devil fruit - bulletproof, explosion devil fruit - bomb, doctor devil fruit - doctor. etc.
Ust should totally do it!
if it's gonna be a one piece theme next I ain't playin'One Piece: rubber devil fruit - bulletproof, explosion devil fruit - bomb, doctor devil fruit - doctor. etc.
Ust should totally do it!
Shh, Gary. It's HP or CG time.As cool as that sounds.....GAME OF THRONES THEME FINALLY PLOX
YES PLEASE! I JUST FINISHED REWATCHING THE FIRST SEASON AND WATCHED THE SECOND AND OMG TAT ....WANT THIRD NAOAs cool as that sounds.....GAME OF THRONES THEME FINALLY PLOX
CG? HP YES YESShh, Gary. It's HP or CG time.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!Walking Dead anyone?![]()

YESSS YESSSWalking Dead anyone?![]()

WUT?!PoT make me question some things![]()
No you didn't :3ah i was talking about smoking pot
If we lose you over it, so be itNo you didn't :3
I'm out. Please don't pick Naruto, CG nor GoT.
))))))))))FAK EVERYONE HEREIf we lose you over it, so be it))))))))))
Game 19, and it sucked donkey phallus!how about classic mafia game, no theme..oO sounds crazy i know