DD treats people differently! Everyone got short "blabla died, RIP blabla", except Shido! Because Shido is... ugly? No one likes Shido?
FU.
FU.
It was 5 am in the morning!!!DD treats people differently! Everyone got short "blabla died, RIP blabla", except Shido! Because Shido is... ugly? No one likes Shido?
FU.
Pft, and I woke up to have my heart broken. This is so boring -.- Finally I had DAYS free from class/work/crap too. Double pft.It was 5 am in the morning!!!
We should.We should lynch a mafia in Day 3 or otherwise...![]()
B-bu-but... I liked you!DD treats people differently! Everyone got short "blabla died, RIP blabla", except Shido! Because Shido is... ugly? No one likes Shido?
FU.

No it's not. This is the Discussion thread, right?Wrong thread, dipshit
You are one dumb mothafucka sachiko!No it's not. This is the Discussion thread, right?
I know. I purposely posted in the wrong thread, so it's the right thread, in a manner speaking.You're talking about lynching...so not for this thread, dude.
Language, LeTard.You are one dumb mothafucka sachiko!

