Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I'm joking...

I'm not exactly the most post heavy player, but at least I feel like I participated with what I could and needed considering the circumstances, and spread my activity fairly well over the days. Too bad I was much more busy from Feb 1-3 than I will be from now on, lol.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
DD, Evil

together with Ustegius you are the moderators of the Mafia Game Section but why are you guys doesn't have a green name and still a registered user not a moderator?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
DD, Evil

together with Ustegius you are the moderators of the Mafia Game Section but why are you guys doesn't have a green name and still a registered user not a moderator?
They have moderator powers to better police the game when they host them. They're not moderators.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
the most powerful in MH are the ones with the Red Name, the administrators am I correct?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Editing what?

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Oh, I edited the order of the tally once since you weren't reordering it from highest-lowest
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Yep...I noticed somebody editing the thread...xi0!!!!!
I altered the title from "Day 2" to "Day 4", because I couldn't bear this sloppiness of yours any more. :nerd

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Yeah, digital is very lax with the vote counts too! He also puts the quotes in the spoiler text in a random order, not chronically like I always did. It gave me so much trouble, going back the whole pages to make a analysis vote diagram... Do your shit right, bitch. :bnah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I did it once and complained afterwards! I thought I was clear enough :lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Charlie edited your post too...yet you don't mention him!

DD, you can check the edit changes. It gets logged.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'm shocked no one is suspecting me despite me admitting that I was good at deception and tricking people when we played Werewolf to the point that I ended up winning most of the time as a werewolf.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm shocked no one is suspecting me despite me admitting that I was good at deception and tricking people when we played Werewolf to the point that I ended up winning most of the time as a werewolf.
I would kill you asap if I could.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm shocked no one is suspecting me despite me admitting that I was good at deception and tricking people when we played Werewolf to the point that I ended up winning most of the time as a werewolf.

Thanks - suspicions has been noted.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Mj should be banned from next game for rule breaking, just as sakura he is discussing game sensitive shit here.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Mj should be banned from next game for rule breaking, just as sakura he is discussing game sensitive shit here.
When there is no need to do so :oh
Don't know if he deserves a ban, but if he isn't going to join our fun and do something weird, why should he bother to join, anyway?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I would kill you asap if I could.
How violent. :hurr
Mj should be banned from next game for rule breaking, just as sakura he is discussing game sensitive shit here.
What rule did I break this time? I'm not talking about lynching or hte game itself. All I said was that I'm shocked no one suspected me. I don't know why it matters, I'm discussing something not technically relevant to the game itself. What I said can apply to any game.

Take that stick outta your ass, man.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
You don't get this clear separation of threads, that's the thing.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top