Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!
I think that Spectrum wants to play
I think that Spectrum wants to play
Digital, I'd rather be a Serial Killer than a Mentor any day in terms of having fun, although a Mentor could actually win as there'd be two of them. Still, as a Mentor should be like a Mafia Boss in a sense, I definitely think he should get the same Detective-protection.Mentor is already really powerful frost.
I wrote on the Portuguese hangout a message for him, dunno if he has seen it or not.I think that Spectrum wants to play
I'd put my money on you not living to see the second day in this one.I actually have to mention when the game started, even though, i was the Mafia Boss. I wasn't that excited, but with time i started to enjoy a lot the game.
And now i won't stop till i win![]()

What makes you say so? You are talking about a case of me being Mafia or Townie? Or you are sure of that for both cases?I'd put my money on you not living to see the second day in this one.
Entrophy that is![]()

Just an instinct. And for both sides.What makes you say so? You are talking about a case of me being Mafia or Townie? Or you are sure of that for both cases?![]()

To whom?Send some pms evil... And the avatars will be a problem.
you are a righteous godMafia never won when I hosted.
the set won't be a problem if its SSF4, i can helpSend some pms evil... And the avatars will be a problem.

Since the theme will prolly be street fighter, i would say Scav will have a 9.5/9.5 performanceOh, so, scav is playing, too.
How good are you? Rate yourself from 1 to 9.5

i have some good games, some bad. that's itOh, so, scav is playing, too.
How good are you? Rate yourself from 1 to 9.5
jorped why did you vote tekken?Since the theme will prolly be street fighter, i would say Scav will have a 9.5/9.5 performance![]()


Be honest, you can hide behind me if Scav wants to kill you..Since the theme will prolly be street fighter, i would say Scav will have a 9.5/9.5 performance![]()
"A couple of more seconds" is the time Scav would take to kill you?Be honest, you can hide behind me if Scav wants to kill you..
So that you will live a couple of more seconds that is.

I knew you have got the skill to pick up things fast"A couple of more seconds" is the time Scav would take to kill you?![]()
