Go go go evil!
Signing up, this reminds me of an RP.oyoyoyo josephu sta radis D:

Cool.Ehh, no it's fine. You can have shinsen's place and start number.![]()

1-2 days at mostYou said you won't be here for days!
If you can't make at least 3 posts per day then it's no use to participate. That are the rules and I honestly don't believe they're unfair, sorry shin.i remember people being absent for more ,its unfair
..whatever
i remember people being absent for more ,its unfair
..whatever
Yeah yeah, we came up with that new rule of three posts per day. No exceptions.If you can't make at least 3 posts per day then it's no use to participate. That are the rules and I honestly don't believe they're unfair, sorry shin.
he's evilEvil likes teasing us



No dont. I intend to observe your movements at night.I wonder if i should go invisible![]()
i'm wondering the sameI wonder if i should go invisible![]()

