I know, I was a real smart ass last gameYou weren't any better last game!
but it's less of a problem from the sidelines anyway, it's so much easier seeing the obvious when you're not involved.

I know, I was a real smart ass last gameYou weren't any better last game!
but it's less of a problem from the sidelines anyway, it's so much easier seeing the obvious when you're not involved.


I'll wait 'till the current one ends, ty '-'Okay I accept people signing up for the next game now, the current game is over anyway![]()
t'was a jokeI sign up. But please let's have a break? xD



They are both enjoyable.Which games are more enjoyable mine or evil?
I'm trying hard to please my baby!Evil has soundtracks when people die, it's epic!

If it's not I figured something out.The game is over after this phase right?
matzik, you outplayed jorped on this one

