Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I request Fiora! Played with her the couple of times I could play the game. xD[/QUOTE]

Already taken by Haku so you would need to convince him to change his champ :XD Or you choose someone else.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The mafia game is growing. :toc
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
dunno what you have in mind but there will be standardised ava's for everyone dude :oh
Like I said, the easiest to do to get HQ 150x150 is to use their standard wallpapers and crop them. The 120x120 avatars people are using are those same wallpapers, but cropped too small. So the "special request" would just be not using Jarvan's standard wallpaper, but his Dragon Slayer skin. Standardized, relax. All the wallpapers are in the same art style (made by Riot, whoever makes them for them).
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
But I'm a noob. Bear with me:darn
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
The list is already quite big. As long as we get 15+ it'll be a good game.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Oooops. xD Sorry. Then...

I request Ahri! I don't really remember her though.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,008
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Oooops. xD Sorry. Then...

I request Ahri! I don't really remember her though.
Oh, you might have Fiora if you really want her.
I don't know anything about any character, so, it won't differ that much for me o/
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Oh, you might have Fiora if you really want her.
I don't know anything about any character, so, it won't differ that much for me o/
Nah, I just picked her cause I'm familiar with her.

Btw, how does picking a particular character matter? Will we just have the avatars, or do we have their skills in the game?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Like I said, the easiest to do to get HQ 150x150 is to use their standard wallpapers and crop them. The 120x120 avatars people are using are those same wallpapers, but cropped too small. So the "special request" would just be not using Jarvan's standard wallpaper, but his Dragon Slayer skin. Standardized, relax. All the wallpapers are in the same art style (made by Riot, whoever makes them for them).
I'm chilling, just don't want a "I have a special request" tree starting :p If it's just another outfit I guess it's okay.

The list is already quite big. As long as we get 15+ it'll be a good game.
We already have 16 but I want 20 if possible. Or even more, making this the biggest game ever :derp
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,008
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Nah, I just picked her cause I'm familiar with her.

Btw, how does picking a particular character matter? Will we just have the avatars, or do we have their skills in the game?
Nope, just the avatars. Roles are independent.
Death stories written when you die are cool, though.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

We already have 16 but I want 20 if possible. Or even more, making this the biggest game ever :derp
What is the max number that could play?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Nah, I just picked her cause I'm familiar with her.

Btw, how does picking a particular character matter? Will we just have the avatars, or do we have their skills in the game?
It doesn't change anything.

Although I would love being a detective with Blood scent...
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
We already have 16 but I want 20 if possible. Or even more, making this the biggest game ever :derp
More work for you :derp

Poor host. I was afraid to screw up with the most simple night ever (two PMs) :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nope, just the avatars. Roles are independent.
Death stories written when you die are cool, though.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------



What is the max number that could play?
Exactly.


There's not really a max but ofc things will get more complicated if there are more players. I doubt one host could handle more than 30 players but who knows, there might be people who are capable of games with 40 or 50 players :XD

I doubt we will get 30 players but even if, that would be my definite limit. 30 players in your first game as a host would be quite a challenge...
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Nope, just the avatars. Roles are independent.
Death stories written when you die are cool, though.
Well then it really doesn't matter. xD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
It doesn't change anything.

Although I would love being a detective with Blood scent...
I can tell from your set.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
A game with 40 or 50 players would be interesting to experience, but I think there comes a point where balancing a game of that size becomes daunting. Not to mention how much longer phases would need to be...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top