Yiu can put the paranoid instead of naive for instance.
I didn't play last games...Why everyone vote 2 march?? No one likes to take a short break??
The hated townie needs one less vote to get killed. 
Fucking dammit.I really like noble and restless spirit. Those roles are preferable to the regular townie role.


If you join, I will definitely include one of the rolesI really like noble and restless spirit. Those roles are preferable to the regular townie role.


the hated townie will really demotivate the player though, so I doubt I will use it.
Vagabond:just throwing it out there...but wouldnt a vagabond role be something nice to add down the road...
someone along the lines of a yojimbo hero...playing both sides of the fence...idk just spewwing
![]()
not necessarily...Vagabond:
3rd party, has the same powers as the hated townie.
Night activities: drinking.
Sounds cool.


well,in some games no lovers...but a vagabond...just out for himselfA 3rd party with no powers at all except that he knows mafia's plans...
That would make the poor lovers even more usless IMO![]()

Oh, that sounds cool actually... I don't like the "vagabond" name though. "The Outsider" sounds betterwell,in some games no lovers...but a vagabond...just out for himself
![]()
