Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
thx guys ahuahuahau
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No, it's because I'm GAADO!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
RIP jorped. You totally deserved it.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
still,imo it was dumb to kill him
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You now what No! We talk more of this in second day...if we survive!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I noted down my logic in the post I voted. I will act based upon that past this point.
 

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Ha ha is that a threat ? I was convinced he wasn't one my bad :(
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Call my play whatever you want, i am not gonna comment any more till the end of the game, cuz even though i hate to loose like this, i don't wanna ruin the game for others. Anyway good luck townies, you will need it!
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
how can u be convinced,on day one u draw attention to urself by telling ur role,and there are at least 2 dets,and if he wasnt one,i think one of those 2 would have had a solid argument to vote for him,if not both
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Ha ha is that a threat ? I was convinced he wasn't one my bad :(
Ah, nice to see you getting interested enough to pick up what I was referring to. I didn't expect it since you bypassed some pages by your own acknowledgement :^_^

Anyway, anything beyond this point and Evil will throw Thor's hammer on our heads, right, Evil? :zomg
 

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Nope I just read your post in which you voted for me to see why I seemed suspicious to you and i knew you were talking about this kitty that's all :blush

Sorry evil dude forgive this kitty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top