Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
So boring waiting for night to end, how do you feel about making the day and night shorter as we get further into the game?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,689
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah XD I kept thinking "Germy is totally going to kill me Ç.Ç"
'Cause even if you'd die, in case townies would win, you would win as well xD So I thought you could think about this option.
Talking is better indeed, imo o/
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, now they can't but I want to make them talk. As they both have to get rid of all Townies and Mafia anyway, so how to win if talking is not allowed? You figured it yourself, when we were lovers, it's DAMN complicated! :darn
It's just a fucked role, like Freeman...

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

So boring waiting for night to end, how do you feel about making the day and night shorter as we get further into the game?
Isn't that what happens...?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
It's just a fucked role, like Freeman...

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------



Isn't that what happens...?
NO, there is always one guy that sends the pm 20 minutes before the end of the night phase.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Meh, I hope I never get a Lover role. Sounds like a real pain in the ass. The Mentor/Mentee role is at least fun in the sense you have a killing power.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
NO, there is always one guy that sends the pm 20 minutes before the end of the night phase.
That doesn't make sense. If the time limit is decreased it doesn't matter how the choices come in. But you must also consider what is convenient for the host too. I think Herm probably kept the limit around the same because the game was moving so quickly.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,689
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I like freeman as well D: Well, when there's a mason recruiter around, at least. He should play just like a traitor, he find a way of secretly wave the hand to the masons (although the traitor gotta do it with the mafia). And a recruiter should pay attention to that as well. It might look like a passive fucked up role to the townies, but I think that sometimes it's not about adding power to townies or mafia, but about adding dynamism to the game. The host just gotta know how to balance the freeman, since it's a pro-mafia role, imo. But it doesn't mean that the freeman player only has to shit his pants and wait there doing nothing, he also has goals to achive and challenges to overcome. I wouldn't be able to put it off xD but it looks exciting!

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Meh, I hope I never get a Lover role. Sounds like a real pain in the ass. The Mentor/Mentee role is at least fun in the sense you have a killing power.
Scarlet Warrior
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I like freeman as well D: Well, when there's a mason recruiter around, at least. He should play just like a traitor, he find a way of secretly wave the hand to the masons (although the traitor gotta do it with the mafia). And a recruiter should pay attention to that as well. It might look like a passive fucked up role to the townies, but I think that sometimes it's not about adding power to townies or mafia, but about adding dynamism to the game. The host just gotta know how to balance the freeman, since it's a pro-mafia role, imo. But it doesn't mean that the freeman player only has to shit his pants and wait there doing nothing, he also has goals to achive and challenges to overcome. I wouldn't be able to put it off xD but it looks exciting!
Fucked =/= useless :p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You missed the dynamism part u.u
Surprise elements/a good number of possibilities are always welcome
I was saying that you took my words wrong and that I agreed with you :errr
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Next theme, orkut... bad bad townies, no mafia for you
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,689
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I can't comment on that yet, you bad second host u.u

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Next theme, orkut... bad bad townies, no mafia for you
I think only brazilians will get that reference xD Get me a crying Cammy gif!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Ezreal is such a blai.
Blai is gay? :arf

Is it possible to find a theme everyone wants and will enjoy anyway? Seems like a pointless case.
Let's do a pornstars mafia game!

No idea where's the relation... But who's my Darius? :XD

Damn I want a LoL game more than a SF one, make this happen :lmao

Also, Master Yi / WuKong = Mentor / Mentee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top