Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Do you guys think leaving the Game Thread open during the night would solve this problem? Everyone of the players could put their "HAHA! TOLD YOU GUYS HE'S MAFIA!" and "YAY ONE DOWN" posts of the players would be kept there, and could be used for further discussions. And the graveyard (here) can receive the "nice townies! finally one down" posts from the others. So we'd at least have a separation.

I believe before locking the threads during night, we did have to face those problems.
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Or just lock this thread during the game ...
Do you know what will happen?

Last Person to post wins thread - version something:

Holy shit, Bison died!

Dammit our detective died!

When does this phase end?

Townies are always bandwagoning

etc
It will just move the problem elsewhere.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That could work... I would feel constipated but still.
It'll reopen and the shitstorm may commence, all of that energy deep down shall be unleashed once the game ends. :D
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Do you guys think leaving the Game Thread open during the night would solve this problem? Everyone of the players could put their "HAHA! TOLD YOU GUYS HE'S MAFIA!" and "YAY ONE DOWN" posts of the players would be kept there, and could be used for further discussions. And the graveyard (here) can receive the "nice townies! finally one down" posts from the others. So we'd at least have a separation.

I believe before locking the threads during night, we did have to face those problems.
In addition, we'd only need to take care of those who die and feel the need to express their anger and dissatisfaction here. Those would be banished then.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Do you know what will happen?



It will just move the problem elsewhere.
Well then it's obvious what should be locked then. :derp
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Wouldn't keeping the thread open simply be moving the crap there? :huh

I mean, dead people shouldn't talk about game related subjects anyway. Whether they say "AHA, MAFIA DOWN OLOLOL" in here or in the game thread strikes me as irrelevant.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
No, we used to keep it open at nights, so the players could be like "OHW! We got the wrong guy!" for a while, then everybody would cool down after a while anyway. From time to time we had a "ghost" flying by and being all LULZ, but that was about it. Situations like we have now were unknown back then...
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
oh.. sorry guys! Did I talk something improperly here?
I was just venting a bit, since I was really pissed... and I thought that I wasn't revealing something about the actual game, since when talked about 3c being mafia and brainwashing people he was already dead
anyway, sorry
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Moa, thing is, that the confrontation made you two look like you indeed are from different teams (- you being a Townie). It could be influencing undecided players, and they could build more trust in you. And that should never be the case outside of the actual Game.
 
Last edited:

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
ok, sorry =/
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Ok, you are forgiven.

And I have a small announcement to make. There is a little change now in the host position. Let me introduce to you the new host: SAGAT! :arf (and Vega, if he says yes)

Please don't make it too hard for the new host duo. Be good boys, ok?
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Ok, you are forgiven.

And I have a small announcement to make. There is a little change now in the host position. Let me introduce to you the new host: SAGAT! :arf (and Vega, if he says yes)

Please don't make it too hard for the new host due. Be good boys, ok?
Hm? I thought Nuno would play in the next, as well.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Wait what??
Yeah, everything took longer than expected. I have no more time for this, and you are still in the game. :bored

So I'm giving them two noobs a host crash course until wednesday, then leaving completely.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Ah, I thought it was for the next game. My bad, then.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
the pms are still going for you right?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
the pms are still going for you right?
No, straight to [user]3c[/user].

If one lost PM ends up in my inbox, no worry, I will direct it further, but I hope until wednesday we established everything so it's functioning when I'm gone.
 
Last edited:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
the pms are still going for you right?
I will forward all townie PMs to the Mafia.

:e3

Now just end it so I don't have to bother with you noobs too long. I wanted to chill now as dead-sagat...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top