Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Wtf?? no I'm not!

And evil, why did you pick 3c? He left 20 minutes before dark lord got a majority.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
No, moa, scav and me locked in. Dark lord has 4 votes 2locked ones.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
The last tally I saw had only two locked in votes and then I saw Haku voted and that's it. Guess I''m confused.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Lawlett just locked and no sogn of fucking 3c!!!

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

This game brought out the Blanka in me! OW AHHHH!
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
So I was away for a day and came back dead :gwah
Okay, all the best to the townies, you guys will needit. :sweat
But don't worry, I still believe we can win!
..somehow.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
yeah idc my wet dream of dying not earlier than niichan was fullfilled anyway
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Wat, why is theMoa not wearing his avatar? WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
ffs it was 3am, how long did you want me to stay awake for a fking game? People have lives! ...somewhat!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Just so people know, I will host together with 3c from now.

Don't worry townies, I will guarantee that he's not siding with the mafia :3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top