Nana, the avs are really nice! Thanks for making them.
That's just the one I gave himFACKING BENELORI STOLE MY VLADIMIR!!!!!
But kay, since he's Romanian and Vlad is a Vamp, I'll let this gone this one time. But only this one time.
6th/7th it islets make it 4/5 as someone suggested.
Ask nicely, I'm not your maidRe do mah avatar!!

You're known for making voting last forever ç.çI just voted out of pity for the 2nd/3rd, knowing it received the least number of votes
Anyway, 6th/7th is probably the best option. Not too late, not too early.
I'm not in love with some of those. Some images I got were too crappy xD If you didn't like yours, just ask me to re-do it o/
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Stop mocking my broken english and using my full nickname D:I need to lear manners, sorry farfalla.
stahp using your R everytime someone calls you full nickname D:Stop mocking my broken english and using my full nickname D:
Whenever we rush, a Townie gets killed. Coincidence?You're known for making voting last forever ç.ç

You haven't experienced a lot of games Haku, rushing in't a bad thing per seWhenever we rush, a Townie gets killed. Coincidence?![]()
Depends on the situation and sometimes waiting too long or thinking too hard will only make things worseWhat if you are mafia? You should try and not have such recognisable traits, otherwise everyone will jump on you when you do something different. >.>Whenever we rush, a Townie gets killed. Coincidence?![]()
Uh, then, whenever we rush and I'm alive playing, a Townie gets killedYou haven't experienced a lot of games Haku, rushing in't a bad thing per seDepends on the situation and sometimes waiting too long or thinking too hard will only make things worse

That's my bad. I don't really care about those traits or something a bit, but others seemingly do.What if you are mafia? You should try and not have such recognisable traits, otherwise everyone will jump on you when you do something different. >.>
GoT reference?I want "Azor Ahai Reborn" o.o
me likes