kof avy would be epic
Times are a-changing.Yeah no, we have to find some applicable regulations for everyone. People be all like uhhhh why kdowns got four games ban, banana three and faust just uaaan?
Cause personal bias.Yeah no, we have to find some applicable regulations for everyone. People be all like uhhhh why kdowns got four games ban, banana three and faust just uaaan?
Kdowns is an asshole. That's enough.Yeah no, we have to find some applicable regulations for everyone. People be all like uhhhh why kdowns got four games ban, banana three and faust just uaaan?
Banana has been disqualified from the game so many times I honestly wonder if we should let him play again.Kdowns is an asshole. That's enough.
You can't judge everyone equally. Also, Kevin was banned more times than Faust (only once, because of his internet) and BBB (buttsex).
Can we give Kevin a perma and 4 to BBB? 2 to Faust.Banana has been disqualified from the game so many times I honestly wonder if we should let him play again.

Some things are not discussable with me. Just as "I'd like to wish the death to kdowns on this day" is not a valid vote in my eyes.You are like acting like a woman right now.

kdowns is in this game??I think both BBB and Kevin should be hostkilled! No exception.
I meant "perma-banned" XDkdowns is in this game??