Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm lazy, and I'll end up changing my ava for the next game anyway u.u
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If you love me, you vote Adventure Time! :oh
I voted for SnK alrdy. Just wanted to point out that Smash Bros was a great idea. I kinda regret my vote now...

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Obviously me, awesome people have awesome ideas.
You're an argie above the average ^.^
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You're an argie above the average ^.^
Oh wow, that was the best thing anyone ever said to me (considering how great we are), thank you :hug
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
All argentines are so modest like Hardy? :derp
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Why I'm not on the players' list? T_T
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
omfg its actually winning.... mario ingame jokes incoming :fail
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Okay, looks like Hunter x Hunter won't win so I have to make sure Smash Brothers wins! /vote

Lemme be Bowser, I owned with that dude :hip Especially Kirby, I always sent that punching ball flying.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Damn it, just make moe win, since we will have avatars of cute little girls. :3c
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Anyway, whoever decides to be host, just say around what time the game would start. xD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Damn it, just make moe win, since we will have avatars of cute little girls. :3c
Right? :XD
But no one would share the same ambition and I voted for cats instead to troll the poll, though it's not working, either.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Damn it, just make moe win, since we will have avatars of cute little girls. :3c
Hmm, that's not so bad; guess I will vote for moe girls. :3c
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Right? :XD
But no one would share the same ambition and I voted for cats instead to troll the poll, though it's not working, either.
Just vote like he did. ^^ :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top