Let's start tomorrow.
We can finish this before all you start with Christmas or whatever you are going to celebrate.
We can finish this before all you start with Christmas or whatever you are going to celebrate.
Maybe me but I wanna do it next year.Who's hosting? No one's counting the ones who signed up.
What theme will you use? Kill La Kill?Maybe me but I wanna do it next year.
Danganronpa!What theme will you use? Kill La Kill?
I will heed your advice, then.What nerd even cares about the theme? If the host doesn't leave it up to a poll and chooses it him/herself, then that's the theme and sign up if you want. If you're a giant nerd and care so much about the theme that you wouldn't play, then go fk off.

That was my plan exactly.I'm up for anything after 17th (I can play on 18th).
Let's just make a game that starts 18th! We can just get rid of gnut before 24th anyway!![]()
I'm up for anything after 17th (I can play on 18th).
Let's just make a game that starts 18th! We can just get rid of gnut before 24th anyway!![]()
That was my plan exactly.



