Scav made me sign up, I had a blast playing with him the last time aroundhey my mafia mate you plaaaaaaaaying!![]()

Sorry signing up period is over and the roles are already randomized.
I want in! >.<


sign up was too damn short...Sorry signing up period is over and the roles are already randomized.
He can take my role. I never said I was playing, but still received a PM. PM him with the same message you sent to me and it should be fine.Sorry signing up period is over and the roles are already randomized.
He can take my role. I never said I was playing, but still received a PM. PM him with the same message you sent to me and it should be fine.

That was your chance and you let it slip.wtf, Mazino plays? really??
you're pure win, man!ThanksHe can take my role. I never said I was playing, but still received a PM. PM him with the same message you sent to me and it should be fine.
Everyone contributed, some are just lazy.just a remark. faust should've extended day 1 specially cuz he selfishly started the game at night time at both EU and NA (around 2am eu time where the majority of players are) he taken into account Philippine clock that's fine but still should've been an extended day1 so the majority of players would've been able to participate to their full content.
some did just to not get hostkilled. And didn't have a chance to say anything toward the votes at the end of the day. cuz it ended middle of the night in EUEveryone contributed, some are just lazy.