We know his name. Not yours though.DD is more mysterious ...
We know his name. Not yours though.DD is more mysterious ...
I think I have mentioned it ... or maybe some know it, meh, the game already started. It's Kiril.We know his name. Not yours though.

I know a Kiril.I think I have mentioned it ... or maybe some know it, meh, the game already started. It's Kiril.
Is he Russian?I know a Kiril.
Yes he is Russian, are you Russian?Is he Russian?
No, but the only way that name can be famous is via Russian people.Yes he is Russian, are you Russian?

You are not in the game thread I notice...GO!No, but the only way that name can be famous is via Russian people.
I am Macedonian, flag.<<-
I am both here and there!You are not in the game thread I notice...GO!

You had a long and weird name right?Yeah I've been in a convo with Kiril. Cool guy, unlike Josef.


WTF. No!FAUST AND HARDY RELATED!![]()
Actually, where is that thing from?![]()
This avatar cracks me up everytime I see it.
Its from Magi. her name is morgianaActually, where is that thing from?
Please post more often, your avy is hilariousIts from Magi. her name is morgiana

Im home right now, i will post more xD.Please post more often, your avy is hilarious![]()