Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
xD Yeah.

Hey, Kat, you gonna play the next game too, right? I can't wait! But Ihope it's not during the start of uni. xD
I would love to and hopefully that time I will be really active but that would be suspicious :oh thats so stupid when ppl act different then they are suspi meh ... but yeah Id love to join and Tommy wants to host :nod and he will do it asap if he can but it will be pretty troll I guess :lmao
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I would love to and hopefully that time I will be really active but that would be suspicious :oh thats so stupid when ppl act different then they are suspi meh ... but yeah Id love to join and Tommy wants to host :nod and he will do it asap if he can but it will be pretty troll I guess :lmao
Yeah, I know what you mean. xD If it starts October, I'll be in uni and my everyday life won't lep me be very active, then I'd definitely look like a Mafia in most people's eyes. xD

Go host, Tom! :cheerbunny It'd be really good if the next game can start in a few days, but whenever is good. ^^
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yeah, I know what you mean. xD If it starts October, I'll be in uni and my everyday life won't lep me be very active, then I'd definitely look like a Mafia in most people's eyes. xD

Go host, Tom! :cheerbunny It'd be really good if the next game can start in a few days, but whenever is good. ^^
He said he wants to host game 30 or both 29 and 30 and he wants to do it asap so he can suggest it here and we will see how many ppl would join .... I want it I want it !!! :x3
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
God this game is so slow. ZZZZZ.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I'm having so much fun with this game. :derp
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
So how are the hosts gonna solve this problem, both xadyu and josef got 2 votes. I know evil would not let both of them die since it's so late in the game.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I can solve it.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
It's not like I have another choice :emocat
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
So how are the hosts gonna solve this problem, both xadyu and josef got 2 votes. I know evil would not let both of them die since it's so late in the game.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
ahahha soow funnney :rofl
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
there is not a tie btw its clear.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top