Save it for the next time.i want x-men theme
Save it for the next time.i want x-men theme
Same difference.Super mario =/= Smash Bros. >_>
It's not happening.Super mario =/= Smash Bros. >_>



This:There you have the poll![]()
Possible themes:
Shingeki no Kyojin, Adventure Time, Hunter x Hunter, Super Mario
Moe (), Star Wars, Naruto, Cats
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Why not?

I have my reasons.Why not?
Xad, why you add Kat but not me? xD I said I was in too and we were talking about it with Kat.

Moe is in, Super Mario Moe was never suggestedThis:
Will add Adventure timeMan, imagine the comma between that! Super Mario is Smash.Moe is in, Super Mario Moe was never suggestedWill add Adventure time
B..b.. but I already votedMoe is in, Super Mario Moe was never suggestedWill add Adventure time

No one mentioned the character MoeMan, imagine the comma between that! Super Mario is Smash.
But it's Moe! Not moe girls. Fuck that shit.
B..b.. but I already voted![]()
That's the joke..No one mentioned the character Moe![]()
Can't be helped then, I doubt it will win anyway

This is for Haku, he's more important than you jokeThat's the joke..![]()

Wow....just wow.This is for Haku, he's more important than you joke![]()
This is for Haku, he's more important than your joke![]()