Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I was checking the LoL Mafia game again the other day (dunno, wanted to laugh a bit) and I noticed that Faust spammed his suggestion for a new event, the "ultimate mafia game" or something like that. Sounded cool, apparently it died though.
I vaguely remember this. However, I recall feeling like it'd be no different then just recruiting for a massive game, which isn't always the optimal way to play it anyway.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Brb gonna check the thread. I read something about giving it a "hunger games" feeling or something like that

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

Nnnnnope, not details, just that it was going to be massive and be announced all around the site, lol.

Yeah, I dunno, it wouldn't be any different from the games we already played, and a game with >30 players would be just ridicilous, lol.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I think we surpassed that, or hit 30 once or twice
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I suggested it in the Events Suggestion Thread

Here:

Ultimate Mafia Game

-the ultimate mafia game will be the biggest mafia game event of the year, the game's updates will be featured in the website, like hunger games and battle royale.
Ultimate Mafia Game- This I really like, the first thing I thought about was the broadcast/announcement of eliminations made throughout the forums, as well as general updates. I'll speak to our techs regarding the announcements stuff and a few questions about site tweaking as I really like the Hunger Game-type aspect of it.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
No, back then the LoL one was the biggest, with 24, until we played the sailor moon game (25).

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

I suggested it in the Events Suggestion Thread

Here:
I know, already checked ^^
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Big games are really difficult to host. Also, I don't know if it's that much fun for the players anyway.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I like a game to have enough players to have a Third party group though. That makes things interesting. The more confusing a game, the better.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I like a game to have enough players to have a Third party group though. That makes things interesting. The more confusing a game, the better.
20-30 players.

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

The triad game got 23 players.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

When I finally host :kamina
Host a Game of Thrones Game.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Big games are really difficult to host. Also, I don't know if it's that much fun for the players anyway.
As long as people talk, I have fun. The quantity is irrelevant ^^
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
So whats happening ? when is the next game ? :p
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Im in too
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Always in. :hurr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top