I've run dry.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------
sorry for the spam guys...got carried away...couldn't let the joke pass...
i have no self control...

I've run dry.



Time....what's wrong with this series![]()
LinesTime.
"Just so you know, Jeff, you are now creating six different timelines."Lines
You always like weird anime niichan. ;_;Josef is the only trap in the series![]()
Yeah, especially on day one...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzRestless Spirit must be a pretty frustrating role. Whenever I get killed, I lose all interest in the game. I then would have to force myself to follow a whole next phase... Or troll voting randomly. Not nice.

To determine the host for the highly-anticipated theme.Who made this poll and what for?
It seems weird for you because you haven't watch the anime.You always like weird anime niichan. ;_;
Because you are a qualified host for the theme.Why the fuck there's my name in it? oO
You are neither a Regular Mafia Game Host nor a A Song of Ice and Fire Expert + Mod/Former ModAnd why not mine?!
It's the other way around, jackass.[USER]xi0[/USER] - A Song of Ice and Fire Expert + Green Mod
[USER]Farfalla[/USER] - A Song of Ice and Fire Expert + Red Mod
You are neither a Regular Mafia Game Host nor a A Song of Ice and Fire Expert + Mod/Former Mod
And I doubt there's other members there that will support you or/and would want you to host.

Shut up, you're dead.Mafia are done, game over. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
No one wants you to host.It's Faust's doing, so we might as well just ignore this..
No one wants you in general.No one wants you to host.