Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Probably a day fly. He is welcome though, if he signs up again in this sign up period.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Why is it always manga? its not like this is a manga forum or something! :bnah
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
When are we having the Smash Bros game? :bored
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Have you watched the Smash bros documentary series? It's very good.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Im in
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Not really, but I've already watched a lot of random videogame crap in my life so I prolly know most of the stuff in there :sweatdrop



It's against your religion?
FARFALLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tell you nothing now.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
It's about the top smash players around the world and their rivalries.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
FARFALLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tell you nothing now.
:gwah

It's about the top smash players around the world and their rivalries.
Oh, no never seen that.

I think the only thing like that that I've ever watched was about SF, and the only thing that I remember is that everyone dislikes the best player in the world because he spams Hadoukens :oh
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
9 20minute episodes? you joke?
I did say series. Its absolutely brilliant though, one of the best gaming documentary ive ever seen. Give it 5-10 mins and then you'll be hooked.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I did say series. Its absolutely brilliant though, one of the best gaming documentary ive ever seen. Give it 5-10 mins and then you'll be hooked.
Youtube minute phenomenon prevents me from that.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I can't look at YT videos longer than a minute or two..
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
GAME 35
Starting sunday, 26-Jan.

01. [user]3c[/user]
02. [user]Hardy[/user]
03. [user]Josef K.[/user]
04. [user]Xadyu[/user]
05. [user]Mazino[/user]
06. [user]BBB Banana[/user]
07. [user]Kat[/user]
08. [user]Farfalla[/user]
09. [user]digitaldude[/user]
10. [user]wizzard[/user]
11. [user]MidoBan[/user]
12. [user]Imperium[/user] (?)

Sign up.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Yea sure.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah, this is why I don't like to announce themes big. It's probably not going to be Naruto anymore. And if it will, you get some random fodder, so nobody is happy about it, nor mad that someone else got his precious darling character.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top