Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Did state of Israel exist when your great grandma was alive?
No idea. But my aunt was looking at her eyes one day and noticed she had ¨jew eyes¨. So she did a research and found out that her aunt-something, whose surname was Gouson, was related to jews / was a jew herself.

Dunno how this is related to mafia game though.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
No idea. But my aunt was looking at her eyes one day and noticed she had ¨jew eyes¨. So she did a research and found out that her aunt-something, whose surname was Gouson, was related to jews.

Dunno how this is related to mafia game though.
Hahahahaha.



Wait, Wat.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,666
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
No idea. But my aunt was looking at her eyes one day and noticed she had ¨jew eyes¨. So she did a research and found out that her aunt-something, whose surname was Gouson, was related to jews.

Dunno how this is related to mafia game though.
YOU SAY GOUSON?? pm me now.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
why are you guys spamming in here...evil is already pissed???:edu
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,666
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yeah, dunno the name, gotta ask her another day. It's not something that regular jews have though, it's something seen the most in ¨Sefardíes¨. Fair eyes btw.



Cousin D:
I never heard GOUSON before fool!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Can you guys stfu...

Go spam this shit in the Win thread.

---------- Post added January 15, 2014 at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was January 14, 2014 at 11:24 PM ----------

Rofl. How BM. I was so close to surviving for the first time. At least I keep my record of never having been lynched. That's a small comfort.

Finish it townies. I did my job.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Nope. I've either been killed by Third Party, Mafia or Insane Doctor at night. Also I was killed by xi0 dying as Lover, when I was in love with Volibear. He was lynched but I didn't die because I was lynched personally.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nope. I've either been killed by Third Party, Mafia or Insane Doctor at night.
You are a GOOD player, the mafia knows that. :p
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Nope, I killed 2 mafias already, going for the 3rd one.

What did you do in this game besides just dying like a helpless bish? :blush
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Nope, I killed 2 mafias already, going for the 3rd one.

What did you do in this game besides just dying like a helpless bish? :blush
You were lynched on first day, not too long ago too though.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh yeah, Hardy killed both Josef and BBB all on his own. :lmao
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh yeah, Hardy killed both Josef and BBB all on his own. :lmao
His fucking overpowered role ruined this game. :bored
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Shut up Josef Jesus
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top