Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I really wanted to play, but i am afraid i would either be really inactive or not manage to complete coordinate myself. And i do have that problem.
Well i am in no place to demand anything, but doing a Naruto theme without me participating is completely BULLSHIT! :pout

Well have fun guys, i will prolly join the next one :D
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,625
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Those two above just dropped out. Or were they making those things called "jokes"?
I thought that was the case, but oh well. Hard to figure out a real intention out of that.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Check the 12 players list.
Well i just noticed i failed to realize what Imp meant.
Well, since it's Kat and Spec i would assume it's nothing more than a joke.

If i am not wrong Spec actually reads Naruto, so he clearly loves the manga :heh
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It's not gonna be Naruto. 12 it is then. :edu
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I really wanted to play, but i am afraid i would either be really inactive or not manage to complete coordinate myself. And i do have that problem.
Well i am in no place to demand anything, but doing a Naruto theme without me participating is completely BULLSHIT! :pout

Well have fun guys, i will prolly join the next one :D
Play less LoL. Season is young.

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

I already know the theme for my first hosting.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
OK I just wanted to make sure if it was naruto theme or not ... Im in anyway :XD
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It was obviously a joke .-.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Today I had a dream :XD and Charlie was joining mafia game and I remember I votekilled him the first day :toc
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I start like in half an hours. Brace yourselves. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Spongebob is an okayish show I guess
my kidz came up watching it...so i started catching it here and there...reminded me of the old ren & stimpy show
but,i think herms would agree...it was a little more mature of a show than what it was marketed towards...young ones
i would watch and laugh at some of the shit where it went right over my kids heads....
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Kids don't get lots of the jokes. They are rather find their amusement in the goofy parts of the show.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
my kidz came up watching it...so i started catching it here and there...reminded me of the old ren & stimpy show
but,i think herms would agree...it was a little more mature of a show than what it was marketed towards...young ones
i would watch and laugh at some of the shit where it went right over my kids heads....
Well it's a bit similar to Simpsons in that aspect, where guys my age definitely didn't catch a lot of the jokes back then :XD Not that I watched Simpsons that much, but I feel it's a similar show to Spongebob in that aspect. I never really laughed that much though, no matter the age. It can be entertaining, but it's not great either, at least to me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top