Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
you guys need to watch old ren and stimpey...great cartoon...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yeah, no idea how you guys came to the conclusion I was a mafia, you are doomed townies. DOOMED!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Like it's so much to read to catch up...
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Well it's a bit similar to Simpsons in that aspect, where guys my age definitely didn't catch a lot of the jokes back then :XD Not that I watched Simpsons that much, but I feel it's a similar show to Spongebob in that aspect. I never really laughed that much though, no matter the age. It can be entertaining, but it's not great either, at least to me.
Simpsons or Spongebob?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
But the top poster now having 22 posts, I'm amazed...
130 total posts when there is a 100-post cap per player.
Without a doubt the most peaceful Mafia day I have ever been a part of. But hey, I'm helping. I made 5 posts myself.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
That wasn't necessarily a positive amazement. I just would have never thought the post cap would affect the postings so much. But I think that everyone first got to get used to it, and feel what 100 actually are, that it is not a small amount at all - then it gets more again.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Maybe people are still tired from previous game. I personally was traveling so couldn't post much.

How long until night is over?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Oh damn I thought night phases were also going to be shorter :bored

Ok when it starts I'm gonna be at the bar during my freshmen reception so I guess I'll be back only in like 12 hours.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
They are. 10 hours only instead of 12. :p
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Figured something like this would happen :D Oh well, got rid of my annoying bastard role and this fugly avatar early on \o/
You're on a roll. Do you think you'll get past the first night next time?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Figured something like this would happen :D Oh well, got rid of my annoying bastard role and this fugly avatar early on \o/
you're lucky :D

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Hey, wouldn't it be fun if there was a game where everything except the role names was inverted?
like a sane doc would always kill, the mafia could save someone every night. a restless spirit gets an extra vote and dies on the next day/night

etc. etc.


but the role titles remain the same.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Yeah, lol. Sounds fun. You would spend the entire game trying to figure out your own role.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top