Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Yup.

And 100 is the max :emocat
Oh? We still have that? Not that I'm planning on making a ton of posts. I'll be lurking for most part. I'm Mafia :frankerz
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
/in
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I am in, I guess. My track record in these games...is horrible. Whateva...
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
I'm in!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Mafia Game 40

Date: Sunday, Sep 7th

Host: Evil3ye

Participants:

01 [user]Hardy[/user]
02 [user]gnut[/user]
03 [user]Farfalla[/user]
04 [user]Kat[/user]
05 [user]FrostyMouse[/user]
06 [user]Mazino[/user]
07 [user]desin24[/user]
08 [user]Hakuteiken[/user]
09 [user]scav[/user]
10 [user]kdowns[/user]
11 [user]xi0[/user]
12 [user]thornofcarrion[/user]
13 [user]Zeltrax[/user]

niiiice, some lost souls came back!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top